Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

I haven't been keeping up with my posts lately.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  Since it is Christmas season for 2012, I wanted to share this year's tree.  As always, my 18 year old great-nephew, Ka'Run, decorated my tree.  I told him I wanted it in red and gold and to use the netting this year.  I told him I didn't think this was his prettiest tree he had decorated for me, but I still appreciate his efforts!  


This year I added sweater pillows I purchased at Target for a fall/winter look for my sofa.  I paired the pillows with the red reindeer pillows from Pier 1 purchased last year.  

I found the cutest candle jewelry at Pier 1.  I've seen candle jewelry at Kirkland's, but this was the first Christmas-themed candle jewelry I had seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment