Friday, December 5, 2014

My Nephew's FIRST Paid Decorating Job!!!

My great nephew Ka'Run just had his first paid decorating job!!  He was recommended by one of his instructors to decorate a home in the Dallas area for Christmas.  He decorated two trees and did the banister on the stairwell.  He did a FANTASTIC job!!!  I am very proud of my nephew, as if you couldn't tell.  When he was younger, I would take him with me to see the designer show homes.  I wanted Ka'Run to have exposure to beautifully decorated homes.  I remember the first time I stepped inside of a house that was nicely decorated.  At that moment, I knew that I wanted a home with beautiful furnishings and accessories.  Sometimes I wondered if my nephew was paying attention to what I was trying to teach/show him.  Well, I guess he was.







4 comments:

  1. Michelle, hats off to your nephew for a job well done! The house looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lory! He loves to decorate Christmas trees. He's been doing this since he was a little boy.

      Delete
  2. Well done, those rooms look great. He's doing a fabulous job... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed at what my nephew can do. He's just 20 years old. He turns 21 the end of February.

    ReplyDelete