Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Striped Walls Are Done!

On Saturday, I painted fireplace wall in the living room of my neighbor's condo.  I started at 10:00 am and finished up by 5:00 pm.  I have a little clean-up to do to make the stripes a little more crisp.  I used the Frog Tape, but because of the wall texture, it's hard to get a tight seal.  My neighbor is very pleased with how it turned out.  The stripes definitely added the color that Jeremy was desiring for this space.  I think it looks good.  Most people I showed the stripes to either loved them or hated them.  I like to do things outside the box, and this look is definitely outside the box.  My neighbor liked it, so that's the important thing.  Take a look:
Before

Before


After



After
I will help my neighbors find artwork, new lamps, rug, pillows, and other accessories to complete the room.  Over the next weekend, I will paint the foyer the same color as the stripe.  Check back to see this transformation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment