Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Things I Love!!

Another installment of Things I Love!!!

I subscribe to five decorating magazines and several online publications.  When I see pictures of something I like, I save it to iPhoto to share later.  Here are two examples of spaces I wanted to share with you.  I picked both of these spaces based solely on the wall color.  I am partial to dark walls.  Dark colors add a certain richness to a space.  Don't get me wrong, I like lighter hued walls as well but I lean more to darker shades.

Courtesy of House Beautiful


These colors are so cozy to me.  Even though the colors are dark, there is still a lot of light in the spaces.  I really love how the ceiling is painted the same color as the wall in the bedroom photo.  I imagine at night time this space is like a cocoon.  Looking at this makes me want to paint my bedroom walls and ceilings dark.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment