Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sweater Weather!!

It's still winter so sweaters are a much needed items for the season.  In addition to wearing sweaters, you can also accessorize your decor with sweaters.  Sweater pillows are a great way to winterize your decor.  You can purchase sweater pillows, or you can use old sweaters to make your own.  I purchased my sweater pillows at Target about 2 years ago.


Sweater pillows on my sofa.

Another example of sweater pillows.
You can also use sweaters to decorate candle holders, lamp shades, and ottomans:





Once the season changes to spring, it's time to put away the sweaters and  bring out the spring frocks!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of changing your decor for the season. Accessorizing with sweaters does make everything look warm. Other than Christmas, I've never really decorated for any other time of the year, but one of these days, I'll get around to trying it.

    ReplyDelete