Monday, February 2, 2015

Coming Soon....

At the start of 2015, I was thinking about what I could decorate next in my house.  My mother moved into her own place the first of April, so that meant I  had two bedrooms to decorate.  Yeeaahh!! 



I initially selected the upholstered bed to put in the guest room.   But, I have been thinking about changing up the look of the room. I've had most of the furniture in my bedroom since 1994.  I didn't want to get rid of the furniture, so I decided to move this furniture to my mother's former bedroom and redecorate my bedroom.  

I have always liked the look of contemporary furnishings,  but have always been afraid to use them for myself.  Well, I'm stepping out of the box and trying something new.  Here is a sneak preview of some of the pieces:
 
 
Queen Bed


 
Console by Hooker Furniture

Chest by Hooker Furniture
 
 
 
Chair by Best Furniture


 

2 comments:

  1. Michelle like what I see so far, Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces you've chosen are all wonderful, Michelle. I really love the direction you're going in... :)

    ReplyDelete