Thursday, January 8, 2015

Yep, I still have a pillow fetish!

When I put away my Christmas decorations,  I couldn't decide what pillows I wanted to place on my sofa and chairs. Of course,  I could always go out in my garage and pull pillows out of the storage bins:



I'm kind of embarrassed to show this, but hey, it is what it is!

So I went to my favorite store, At Home,  to purchase new pillows.  I did try to use existing pillows,  but it just wasn't working for me.



It's nice,  but kind of blah.   I wanted more color and ended up with this:


Flashback to my bathroom color disaster.  I thought the teal would look good with the chocolate walls.   Boy, was I wrong. So I bag up all the pillows and go back to the store.  Here's what I came home with:


The pillows are the exact same type and pattern as the photo above but a much softer color.  The best part is I only paid $53 for five pillows!  At these prices, this is why I have a pillow fetish. 

Don't be shy, comments are greatly appreciated!


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Michelle, I really like the green pillows. I think they brighten up the space a lot. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lory! It's hard to pass up pillows at these prices!

      Delete
  2. Ooohhh, I like the green pillows the best, too, Michelle. They look great and you got them for a really good deal, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete