Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to everyone!!  It is my hope and prayer that 2012 will be a great year for everyone.  How are those New Year's resolutions going?  I don't call mine resolutions--I call them life changers.  I have implemented several things that I hope will change my life.  I just signed up for an interior design course.  I have wanted to do this for some time but was hesistant to make the comittment.  I am hoping that I will learn lots of great design tips that will make me a better designer and also ideas I can share with my blog readers.  I encourage everyone to make a decorative change to a room or furniture piece(s) in their home for 2012.  And please, share those changes with me through this blog or via e-mail.  I will be happy to answer questions or provide my thoughts on your project.  Here's to a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment