Monday, September 30, 2013

Yes, I admit it--I have a pillow fetish!!

I can't help myself.  I love pillows.  I don't know what it is about them, but I just love them.  The really nice pillows are pricey.  I've seen some as much as $300.  I love pillows, but not for $300!!  Last weekend, I saw these pillows in Garden Ridge.  I went so far as to put them in my shopping cart.  But, I decided that I had enough pillows, so I put them back on the shelf.  (You should see the top shelf in my closet!)  This past Sunday, I decided that I wanted the pillows so I went back to Garden Ridge.  I didn't see the pillows right away.  I had to hunt for them amongst 12 rows of pillows.  I found two that had the same print, but the colors were different--too springy.  Then finally, I spotted one pillow that had the fall colors on them--oranges, browns, greens, golds.  So, the search was on to find another one.  About 10 minutes later, I managed to find one.

I placed the pillows on my bed.  I thought I would be happy using the pillows that were made for my living room furniture, but the colors were not vibrant enough for me.  I'm happy with my choice, I knew they would work.  So, here are my new fall pillows:



No comments:

Post a Comment